Hey junkers and fans! I recently finished a lamp that I've been wanting to put together for quite a while so I knocked it out the other day so satisfy the long urge.
It started with the wood base. I pulled some board from some scraps and did a paint and distressing session on it. Cleaning up the timeclock and crack it open came next. It's pretty heavy and there's a good bit of gears inside. It still has the original ink ribbon in there!
I knew I wanted to pair it with a vintage flashlight for the stem. I've had this copper flashlight for a while -- just saving it for just the right project. It was finally time. To top things off, I used a large, vintage hand valve handle and a black plastic on/off valve.